Thursday 31st January – Junior Training at Ravenscraig track is cancelled for endurance groups as it is currently covered in ice and the weather forecast shows no sign of improving over the next few days.
Alternative arrangements as follows – Weather permitting – Athletes that work with Coaches Ian, Paul, Andy & Ross to meet at Greenock Esplanade at 6pm (The Cafe end).
*Terri’s mini group have the evening off 😀
Check FB for update on Thursday to check if Esplanade is runnable!!!!!